ten tiny true things or whateverSubmitted by Kracka at 2010-07-26 21:15:11 EDT
Rating: 1.73 on 18 ratings (18 reviews) (Review this item) (V)
1. My granddad was a bad ass. He had a hump on the back of his neck. I asked about it one day and he told me it was because when he was younger, 7-10 years old, he broke his neck and never got it checked out. He didn’t have any indications other than the hump that he had broke his neck.
2. Again my granddad being awesome. He was out sawing wood one day when the saw jumped and he sliced into his hand. Did he scream like a lil bitch like I am sure I would have? Nope he walks calmly into the house tells my grandmother to wrap it up and goes back out and starts sawing wood again.
3. My other granddad was a baker and pretty well known around town. He had a separate area from the house where he would do most of his baking for people when he wasn’t at work. My cousins and I would always hang out hoping to get tastes. He would give us orange juice and vodka drinks so we would leave him alone.
4. His wife, my grandmother, would give us snuff. We thought it was cool to ride our bikes and spit all the time.
5. This is kind of second hand but apparently the first time I was drunk was when I was three years old. My mom made a screwdriver and sat it on the table and went to do something. My dad came home and my mom came out from the back and accused my dad of drinking her drink. He said he just got home and knew nothing of a drink. The look for me and find me passed out in the living room.
6. I played the lead in the Nutcracker in my 6th grade play
7. I have never masturbated in the shower. It seems weird to me.
8. The first time I received a blowjob was in the 11th grade. The girls younger sister walked in on us and we told her we were having a tickle fight. Her sister was 13.
9. When I was about 6 or 7 I got hit in the eye with a tree branch. It put 3 scratches on my right eye. The doctor put some kind of stuff in it so it would glow in the dark so he could see the scratches. I asked him if he could leave it in because I thought it was cool that my eye was glowing in the dark.
10. I don’t really care about number 10 so here is a random pic from google